Date(s) - 08/06/2016
10:00 am - 3:15 pm
This training was designed for people who have recently taken on the role of Designated Liaison Person, or who have never been able to attend role specific training before. It will cover the following areas
- Clarifying the role of DLP
- Hearing safeguarding concerns and record keeping
- Communication and supervision
- Conducting an internal report on cases for the Church Authority
The cost for this training was 60 euro per person.
This training is an annual fixture in our training calendar, it was previously facilitated on the 23rd of April 2014, and the 13th of May 2015. If you have already attended these dates, you don’t need to to attend again.
1. Scroll down until you can see the ‘Person to be Invoiced’ section.
2. Complete this section to provide details of who is to be invoiced for those who will be attending training.
3.Select how many people you are booking for using the ‘Spaces’ button.
4. Complete the fields that appear for each person who is attending the training.
5. Click ‘Send Your Booking’.
6. The National Office will acknowledge the reservation of spaces on the course to the person who is to be invoiced and will request that person to send a cheque (made out to Coimirce) for the total cost of training.
If you choose to pay by cheque- when sending the cheque state who the attendee names are and what training date the cheque is for. Send the cheque to:
National Board for Safeguarding Children
7. Once a cheque or electronic payment is received the National Office will send an email to the person listed in the ‘person to be invoice’ section acknowledging the cheque and approving the places you have booked.
PERSON TO BE INVOICED