Date(s) - 27/02/2015 - 05/03/2015
The National Board will host a Safeguarding Conference in the Sheraton Hotel, Athlone (see map). The conference will commence on the 27th of February with mass at 5pm in St Mary’s Church Athlone, followed by an opening address and welcome dinner. The conference will continue through the next day with speakers from a range of backgrounds focusing on key developments in safeguarding within the Catholic Church in Ireland.
The cost for this event is subsidised by the National Board and is as follows:
- OPTION 1- Attendance at two days of the conference on the 27th and 28th of February (including welcome dinner)- 75 euro per person
- OPTION 2- Attendance at one day of the conference on the 28th of February- 50 euro per person
These prices do not include accommodation.
1. Scroll down until you can see the ‘Person to be Invoiced’ section.
2. Complete this section to provide details of who is to be invoiced for those who will be attending training.
3.Select how many people you are booking for using the ‘Spaces’ button.
4. Complete the fields that appear for each person who is attending the training, including the attendance at conference box to specify which days you will be attending.
5. Click ‘Send Your Booking’.
6. Please send a cheque (made out to Coimirce) for the total cost of training.
If you choose to pay by cheque- when sending the cheque state who the attendee names are and what training date the cheque is for. Send the cheque to:
National Board for Safeguarding Children
7. Once a cheque is received the National Office will send an email to the person listed in the ‘person to be invoice’ section acknowledging the cheque.
PERSON TO BE INVOICED
Bookings are closed for this event.