Date(s) - 04/11/2015
10:30 am - 2:00 pm
This training is mandatory for those who are currently registered as trainers with the NBSCCCI and will include updated information on the new draft standards as well as a new replacement information session and full day training programme for the training manual.
Cost for this training is 30 euro per person
This training is the same as that which was facilitated on the 19th of September- if you have already attended the training in September you don’t need to go again.
1. Scroll down until you can see the ‘Person to be Invoiced’ section.
2. Complete this section to provide details of who is to be invoiced for those who will be attending training.
3.Select how many people you are booking for using the ‘Spaces’ button.
4. Complete the fields that appear for each person who is attending the training.
5. Click ‘Send Your Booking’.
6. The National Office will acknowledge the reservation of spaces on the course to the person who is to be invoiced and will request that person to send a cheque (made out to Coimirce) for the total cost of training.
If you choose to pay by cheque- when sending the cheque state who the attendee names are and what training date the cheque is for. Send the cheque to:
National Board for Safeguarding Children
7. Once a cheque or electronic payment is received the National Office will send an email to the person listed in the ‘person to be invoice’ section acknowledging the cheque and approving the places you have booked.
PERSON TO BE INVOICED
Bookings are closed for this event.