Date(s) - 24/09/2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This training day was created to fulfil 1.12A and 1.12B requirements in the Training Strategy.
The day will focus on best practice in working effectively with survivors. The speakers will include a representative from Towards Healing and those in leadership roles in the Church.
This training is designed for Bishops/Provincials/Superiors, Designated Liasion People and Support People
Please remember to get appropriate permission from the your Bishop/Provincial/Superior before booking your place.
Price for this training is 75 euro per person.
1. Scroll down until you can see the ‘Person to be Invoiced’ section.
2. Complete this section to provide details of who is to be invoiced for those who will be attending training.
3.Select how many people you are booking for using the ‘Spaces’ button.
4. Complete the fields that appear for each person who is attending the training.
5. Click ‘Send Your Booking’.
6. The National Office will acknowledge the reservation of spaces on the course to the person who is to be invoiced and will request that person to send a cheque (made out to Coimirce) for the total cost of training.
Please note when sending the cheque state who the attendee names are and what training date the cheque is for. Send the cheque to:
National Board for Safeguarding Children
7. Once a cheque is received the National Office will send an email to the person listed in the ‘person to be invoice’ section acknowledging the cheque and approving the places you have booked.
PERSON TO BE INVOICED
Bookings are closed for this event.