Date(s) - 05/11/2014
At the request of a number of Bishops and Provincials, we are organising a Training day specifically for leaders of Congregations and Dioceses across Ireland, this training is designed to fulfil 1.12A and 1.12B of the Training Strategy.
The day will cover a range of topics relating to safeguarding including:
- The strategic role of the Bishop/Provincial in relation to safeguarding
- Pastoral ministry and safeguarding
- The importance of support and supervision
Price for this training is 60 euro per person.
1. Scroll down until you can see the ‘Person to be Invoiced’ section.
2. Complete this section to provide details of who is to be invoiced for those who will be attending training.
3.Select how many people you are booking for using the ‘Spaces’ button.
4. Complete the fields that appear for each person who is attending the training.
5. Click ‘Send Your Booking’.
6. The National Office will acknowledge the reservation of spaces on the course to the person who is to be invoiced and will request that person to send a cheque (made out to Coimirce) for the total cost of training.
Please note when sending the cheque state who the attendee names are and what training date the cheque is for. Send the cheque to:
National Board for Safeguarding Children
7. Once a cheque is received the National Office will send an email to the person listed in the ‘person to be invoice’ section acknowledging the cheque and approving the places you have booked.
PERSON TO BE INVOICED
Bookings are closed for this event.